Will you tie the knot at Woodlawn?
Woodlawn and Frank Lloyd Wright's Pope-Leighey House offers a variety of outdoor locations with beautiful gardens and gorgeous views. Our grounds can accommodate groups of up to 300 for your wedding ceremony and reception. For more information on our venue spaces, click here.
Say "I Do" at Woodlawn.
In 1799, George Washington gave Woodlawn to his step-grand-daughter, Eleanor "Nelly" Custis and his nephew, Lawrence Lewis, as a wedding present. Tradition credits Nelly with introducing the lace veil and white dress into wedding fashion. Throughout Nelly's lifetime and into the twentieth century, Woodlawn was renowned for the gracious hospitality of its hosts and the beauty of its historic and pastoral setting. We invite you to continue this tradition by holding your own event at this beautiful estate.
Venue Tours are conducted by appointment only. For more information on catered event rentals, email firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-524-6801. Catered event rental rates may vary depending on specific aspects of your event.
CEREMONY + RECEPTION:
- Max Guests: 250 table seated
- Includes access to Woodlawn's exterior property from 5pm-11pm, and Bridal Suite & Groomsmen's Room beginning at 2pm the day of your event, for bridal party only. Also includes tours of the interior of Woodlawn for 1 hour during your event.
- Max Guests: 300
- Includes access to one area of Woodlawn's exterior property for your wedding ceremony for a 3 hour rental.
- Max Guests: 80 table seated
- Includes access to the Pope-Leighey House's exterior property from 5pm-11pm & tours of the interior of the Pope-Leighey House for 1 hour during your wedding reception.
POPE-LEIGHEY HOUSE INTERIOR:
- By special arrangement only. Please contact our director of Site Interpretation and Partnerships at APhillips@savingplaces.org for details.
- Max Guests: 15
For more information on venue rentals and availability, please fill out the form below.
This form submission is for catering requests only. If are inquiring about photography on site, please email email@example.com.